I have a PC and want Installed apps.. HOW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
So I've been seeing all this talk about all these new apps. I guess I need Installer.app to be able to get these apps on my iPhone, right? Well it looks like Installer.app is only for Macs. So, am I screwed?

Giies

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
use ibrickr, it's the best, visit ibricks.com for video tutor how to jailbreak your phone and install all apps.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
dude, use ibrickr ! it is the bomb!:laugh2:

i have windows, so i know....
it's so easy to use and it does it all for you...it even has a video tutorial on how to...

i love it....don't use anything else.....give it a try !:laugh2:

venturo

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
apptap is easier to get started, then i would get ibrickr. with apptap all you need to do is d/l unzip and run the exe with yur iPhone plugged in. Then you can go from there.

venturo

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Download this

http://rapidshare.com/files/55269765...pInstaller.exe

double click file

follow directions

close iTunes and plug in iPhone

This will jailbreak your phone for further modding, the installe comes with a variety of things to add, pretty much a one stop shop, after this you can get ibrickr and start to mod files like yur png and caf files. once the installer is done, you will end up with a icon labeld installer, when you go in it there will be a ton of things.

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Can't install iBrickr, I have a unique problem

use ibrickr, it's the best, visit ibricks.com for video tutor how to jailbreak your phone and install all apps.
I cannot use iBrickr BC it won't install PXL Daemon bc the power button on the top of the phone is broken. I have wanted to open the thing and fix it but fear bricking it. I can't use WinSCP bc the iPhone can't register on the network, I am to far away from the router. OK i am cheap and am using a cantennae lol, screw the man! Any suggestions installing using dos or something, I am not familiar with programming but I used the hex editor to bypass activation and jailbreaked. (I have been modding the skin and icons etc.) I just wanted to give you an idea of the speed I am at. That's where I am.