I have a problem downloading whatapp and Facebook messenger from App Store

Jaybee

Apr 2, 2016
I need some help in downloading Facebook messenger and whatapp from App Store,

Jaybee

Apr 2, 2016
It was only whatapp and Facebook messenger that I can't download from App Store but am able to download other application

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
What happens when you attempt to install those apps? Is there an error message? Does it just stall? Could you post a screenshot of whatever it is that happens?

Also: if it fails on cellular, try on Wi-Fi, and vice versa.

Jaybee

Apr 2, 2016
I have also try downloading on WIFI and it didn't work out but am able to download other app from App Store, am only having problem downloading whatapp and Facebook messenger after uninstalling them.. I need help pls
What happens when you attempt to install those apps? Is there an error message? Does it just stall? Could you post a screenshot of whatever it is that happens?

Also: if it fails on cellular, try on Wi-Fi, and vice versa.
amwa

Jaybee

Apr 2, 2016
Someone should help me out pls

Jaybee

Apr 2, 2016
Yes it just stall whenever I want to download

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I have apps that sometimes get stuck. What does it look like? Are they stuck? If so, try going to Settings >General > Usage > Manage storage > scroll to the App > Tap on the app > Tap delete. Then go to the App on the screen and delete there if neccessary. Then go to the App Store and download it again.

Hyperkey

Jan 11, 2017
Sometimes the error can occur while downloading an app like Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger from App Store. Here are the most common errors with easy solutions:

• Check your date and time settings
  • Check the internet connection of your mobile by opening any browser
  • Cache is the main area that holds data. So, Clear the App Store Cache
  • Once the cache task is completed, if you are still facing problem then the other solution is here: Reset your Google Account on your device
  • Go to setting and Application Manager, Check the disabled apps in your mobile phone
  • Enable download manager in the case, if you find it disableTap uninstall updates
  • If still you are getting problem in downloading the application, then go to your mobile setting and tap Backup and reset
  • Make sure to keep a complete backup before performing this task
  • This solution will surely work for you

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Sometimes the error can occur while downloading an app like Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger from App Store. Here are the most common errors with easy solutions:

• Check your date and time settings
  • Check the internet connection of your mobile by opening any browser
  • Cache is the main area that holds data. So, Clear the App Store Cache
  • Once the cache task is completed, if you are still facing problem then the other solution is here: Reset your Google Account on your device
  • Go to setting and Application Manager, Check the disabled apps in your mobile phone
  • Enable download manager in the case, if you find it disableTap uninstall updates
  • If still you are getting problem in downloading the application, then go to your mobile setting and tap Backup and reset
  • Make sure to keep a complete backup before performing this task
  • This solution will surely work for you
Too bad most of that applies to Android, not iOS
Application manager
Reset your google account
Enable download manager
Etc...