i have a quick question for a iPhone genius

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sjmejia408

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
i have ibrikr on my iPhone and i downloaded a summerboard theme and i just wanna know how to set it up on my phone. any quick help would be much appreciated. thx

H

Hayesimus

i have ibrikr on my iPhone and i downloaded a summerboard theme and i just wanna know how to set it up on my phone. any quick help would be much appreciated. thx

you need to be more specific. as in what do you want to do with summerboard? it will give your homescreen a background and allow you to access all of the apps you have on your phone from the scrollable homescreen. if you don't have any apps downloaded yet then it won't be of great use to you yet. so with what specifically do you require assistance?

sjmejia408

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
you need to be more specific. as in what do you want to do with summerboard? it will give your homescreen a background and allow you to access all of the apps you have on your phone from the scrollable homescreen. if you don't have any apps downloaded yet then it won't be of great use to you yet. so with what specifically do you require assistance?
i downloaded a app now imm just wondering how to put my app on the iPhone...threw ibrikr...if that makes any sense

H

Hayesimus

ibrickr automatically puts the app on the iPhone when you download it through ibrickr.

H

Hayesimus

no prob. is the app you downloaded elsewhere not available through ibrickr? also is it a pxl?

sjmejia408

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
no prob. is the app you downloaded elsewhere not available through ibrickr? also is it a pxl?
no its not available threw ibrikr. and its a summerboard app. it comes with everything,cutsom dock changer,wallpaper,dial pad etc. and its all included in the folder...so all im trying to figure out is how would i upload it in ibrikr...

H

Hayesimus

hmmm. well before you go too far... that sounds exactly like the Customize App. and that app even allows you to rearrange the icons on your homescreen. have you downloaded it yet? that would be the first thing i download. You can change just about everything from your carrier logo to what it says when you "slide to unlock"