I have a suggestion for the forum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 17, 2007
Is it possible for the moderators to make it to where a user cant access the marketplace unless they have a certain amount of posts, like say 50? i know it would be somewhat of an inconvenience but if it saves one person from getting ripped off then it would be worth it. and yes i do realize that it would lock me out as well

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Is it possible for the moderators to make it to where a user cant access the marketplace unless they have a certain amount of posts, like say 50? i know it would be somewhat of an inconvenience but if it saves one person from getting ripped off then it would be worth it. and yes i do realize that it would lock me out as well
You can put 50 post on one day
so what will be the advantavge to have 50 post
Maybe the thanked 50 times

Oct 17, 2007
You can put 50 post on one day
so what will be the advantavge to have 50 post
Maybe the thanked 50 times
well yes you can post 50 times in one day but for most scammers that takes too much effort...its like leaving the door in your car unlocked vs locking the door...if somebody wants in your car enough they will just break the window, but most will just move on

H

Hayesimus

thanked 50 times? well yeah but not everyone gets thanked as much as they should be. but even still, all the scammer would have to do then is thank themselves 50 times lol.

Oct 17, 2007
naw maybe it should be required that u've been a user on these forums for a certain amount of time...like people i see on the forums juss became involved on the forums juss this month...so maybe like 3months required for them to post things on the marketplace forum...
some of the other forums i am a member of have a requirement of a certain number of posts OR you have to be a member for a certain amount of time because lets face it, not everybody has time to be a postwhore