I HAVE AN iPhone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
i know, i feel bad for those who just paid 650. i was close to dishing out the dough too but decided to wait until xmas in hopes there would be a price drop. i really didn't believe there would be, only hoped, but man am i glad it happened!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I just got back from the Apple store, bought an iPhone! $399. Finally, I have one! so happy I waited!
Good for you bro.

I've still gotta wait awhile.

Wonder what's next? Oohh this is gonna be an exciting next few months I hope!

ejmonkey3

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
don't you remember how you felt the first day you got an iPhone. don't ruin it for him just because steve is trying to make more money. congrats on the iPhone although i am displeased i lost 200 dollars i don't regret buying it on day 1.

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Why would you make this thread...especially when you see how pissed off everyone is.

n00b.
noob? check out my posts compared to yours bro. btw, there are rumors of an iBitching thread being created for crybabies like you to complain. why did i make this thread? because I am excited that I finally have an iPhone. sorry that the fact that I only paid 399 for it bothers you, but don't call me names because of this, complain to Apple.

Jul 16, 2007
iLife
It's a joke to make fun of nerds like you who even give a **** that they get called a 'n00b'.

Congrats on your post count. Now go play some world of warcraft.

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
Congrats to you, I was one of the suckers who didn't wait and put out 650, although who would have ever thought they would drop to 399? Ah well!

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
It's a joke to make fun of nerds like you who even give a **** that they get called a 'n00b'.

Congrats on your post count. Now go play some world of warcraft.
whatever man, i have no interest in getting into a cyber-fight with you. i'm too busy playing with my $399 iPhone that I didn't pay $599 for. (sorry to everyone else who isn't being a sour puss about this) - and I'm sure you can find other things to do, like go start other arguments in other threads.

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
whatever man, i have no interest in getting into a cyber-fight with you. i'm too busy playing with my $399 iPhone that I didn't pay $599 for. (sorry to everyone else who isn't being a sour puss about this) - and I'm sure you can find other things to do, like go start other arguments in other threads.
The guy is right though, why come here trying to rub it in our faces? Enjoy your phone, and have fun, but seriously who cares?

I'll go to work tomorrow, and recoup my 200$ loss x5, again enjoy!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
yes! go start other arguments in other threads about World of Warcraft! "My level 40 wood elf just acquired teleport!"

I wouldn't know anything about that though...hehe;)

Aug 30, 2007
Ohio
I just got back from the Apple store, bought an iPhone! $399. Finally, I have one! so happy I waited!
Nice one mate. I'm jealous.

There are a lot of people with 'a case on the Mondays' on here. Don't mind them though, (don't give em your address either though). ;)

Enjoy your bargain iPhone.

umakbill

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Lucky! I got suckered out of my $500! And now my 4gig is even more pathetic looking, but hey, Apple will be Apple. I'm waiting for the next iPhone to come out, I wonder what they'll add to it?