I have issue, need help!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 30, 2007
I just bought this unlocked iPhone yesterday, it has 1.0.2 on it and it works great with my t-mobile account. I want to do some stuff to it like put 1.1.1 on it, but there is not installer app on it. This is the real problem, my buddy says that it was hardware unlocked by the markings on the back, you can see where the used a screwdriver to pop the back off. I do not even know where to start because everything that i want to do it says you have to click on the installer app, but there is no installer app on the phone, please help?

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
I just bought this unlocked iPhone yesterday, it has 1.0.2 on it and it works great with my t-mobile account. I want to do some stuff to it like put 1.1.1 on it, but there is not installer app on it. This is the real problem, my buddy says that it was hardware unlocked by the markings on the back, you can see where the used a screwdriver to pop the back off. I do not even know where to start because everything that i want to do it says you have to click on the installer app, but there is no installer app on the phone, please help?

ok this is real easy.. Just go to jailbreakme.com from the iPhone then scroll to bottom of page and click download and you will have the installer on it.

best to use wifi if you can will be a lil bit quicker but i used edge on mine works either way. lemme know if you need anything else

Nov 30, 2007
Thankyou so much for replying so quick, Ok so i went to that website and tried to install appsnapp, but it says i need 1.1.1 version, now how am i going to get appsnapp on my phone? Is there another way?