I have reason to believe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Isn't there a way of determining this? Like when that member (his screen name escapes me at the moment) created a new name after being banned that had the same IP or something like this, resulting in another ban. I'm not sure though.

As to the matter at hand, it could be him or it might not. I'll continue assuming it isn't.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Well lets see is Buford T. Justice degrading everyone and starting trouble? (not that I don't enjoy OJ's post.)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Let the mods do an IP check. Anything else is speculation.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
Excuse me but after looking around, if anybody is ojisakiller, it is you, mister. 99% of both of you guys posts are offensive and disgusting. The two of you are NO different.
Wait a minute. You joined on Dec. 4th.

OJ mysteriously disappeared on Dec. 4th and hasn't posted anything since....

How would you know what hes posted?

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX

The almighty search tool?

Dec 4, 2008
The Dirty South

This is ridiculous. I've hardly been here a week and now I'm attacked. If you don't want me around, I don't want to be here.:oops:

As for how I know what he's posted before, I simply searched for some of his postsafter seeing this. I was not impressed.:oops:

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
haha. Just laughing at the thought of that actually being OJ and how hard it is for him to resfrain from talking trash to everybody and calling them out. Im sure he's biting his nails by now.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'd hate to turn off a legitimate new user. However, if Buford really did his reasearch on OJ, he would understand why we're questioning him. Especially if he is OJ. :)

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
This is ridiculous. I've hardly been here a week and now I'm attacked. If you don't want me around, I don't want to be here.:oops:

As for how I know what he's posted before, I simply searched for some of his postsafter seeing this. I was not impressed.:oops:
wow buford, you were born on the day pearl harbor was hit? what a coincidence..

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this is what i think, of this is indeed oj and he is looking to restart fresh, then im cool with that, we all get second chances.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
As for how I know what he's posted before, I simply searched for some of his postsafter seeing this. I was not impressed
So... You searched for his posts after seeing this huh, it is funny that your search garnerd any results seeing how I mispelled oj's username in my original post.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
So... You searched for his posts after seeing this huh, it is funny that your search garnerd any results seeing how I mispelled oj's username in my original post.
Dude... No you didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.