I have some good new.......

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
...i just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching over to geico.

just kidding....the good news is that i just bought a pair of home opener Dodger tickets. Although i paid for triple the amount, the good thing is MANNY IS WITH THE DODGERS FOR ANOTHER YEAR!:)

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
...i just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching over to geico.

just kidding....the good news is that i just bought a pair of home opener Dodger tickets. Although i paid for triple the amount, the good thing is MANNY IS WITH THE DODGERS FOR ANOTHER YEAR!:)
congrats on re-signing the MLB version of T.O.!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
congrats on re-signing the MLB version of T.O.!
I'd take Manny's production over T.O's anyday.

Enjoy the game. I would imagine opening day at Dodger's Stadium has gotta be nice.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
way to pay scalpers to keep them in businesss so the common person can't afford to go to the game.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I'd take Manny's production over T.O's anyday.

Enjoy the game. I would imagine opening day at Dodger's Stadium has gotta be nice.
I agree, I like Manny but hate his ego.

Dodger Stadium is one place I have to go for a game. Fenway and Camden Yards are also on my list.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I agree, I like Manny but hate his ego.

Dodger Stadium is one place I have to go for a game. Fenway and Camden Yards are also on my list.

I was at Camden. Great ballpark. I really like Jacob's Field in Cleveland. Will eventually get up to Fenway. Siked about checking out the new Yankee Stadium and Citi-Field. Shea was a dump, but I loved the old Yankee Stadium. I suspect the new one will be similar, but with added awesome-ness.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
So glad the Cowboys finally dumped TO.

Not sure why, but I like Manny much better than TO. Such a great hitter.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
way to pay scalpers to keep them in businesss so the common person can't afford to go to the game.
Ahhhhh....Pepe. Wrong again buddy. I paid for these tickets through a ticketmaster. It just so happen opening day tickets are the same price like playoff tickets. But your just being plain o' Pepe and always assuming. You know what they say about assuming huh. "Never assume cause you'll make an --- out of yourself!

I 4give u though cause u meant well.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I am going to miss opening day for the Rays unfortunately. I can't wait for this season though. Congrats on scoring the tickets.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
I am going to miss opening day for the Rays unfortunately. I can't wait for this season though. Congrats on scoring the tickets.
DevilRays. The surprise team of last year. Do they have the same line up this year?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
As of now we do. The team should be great this season. I'm hoping to actually WIN the World Series this time.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
Ahhhhh....Pepe. Wrong again buddy. I paid for these tickets through a ticketmaster. It just so happen opening day tickets are the same price like playoff tickets. But your just being plain o' Pepe and always assuming. You know what they say about assuming huh. "Never assume cause you'll make an --- out of yourself!

I 4give u though cause u meant well.
i stand corrected, glad you didn't buy scalpers tickets :) hope you have a fun day at the ball park and go dodgers (i think they are gonna be my team when i move out to cali) but i will always be a tigers fan.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
As of now we do. The team should be great this season. I'm hoping to actually WIN the World Series this time.
Hey, wait a minute.....your wish already expired with the gators winning the national championship. Your rays can't win it too. Especially since the boys in Blue are taking it this year!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I don't think the Dodgers have enough pitching to win it all. Not sure who is favorite though to do it - Rays will be formidable if they stay healthy and Price is as good as people say he is ...