I have the Verizon iPhone iOS v4.2.10. I don't see iTunes purchased

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by php111, Aug 28, 2011.

1. php111

php111 Member
    Bronze

Hi everyone,

I was speaking to a member on this forum, and he has the AT&T iPhone. I was speaking to him in PM. He said I have the most messed up iPhone, because I can't at all find the purchased tab on my iPhone on my home screen in iTunes. It's not there. How am I suppose to synch my phone to my PC, and get my music back? He said it might be in the Cloud on my phone under purchased. Where is it? How am I getting my music? I have the Verzion iPhone iOS 4.2.10. I'll post below what I have in the bottom of my screen starting with the top one being the first tab to the left, and the last one I mention will be to the far right.

Music
    Videos
    Search
    Genius
    More

2. Db019y

Db019y New Member

Verizon iPhones do not offer the 'purchased' option in iTunes store, App Store, or in iBooks.

To download previous purchases you will need to sign into iTunes acct on computer download the purchases then sync to iPhone.

3. JDem

JDem Contributor
    Bronze

Under More -> Downloads -> Purchased

4. Db019y

Db019y New Member

My apologies. I believe that is part of new iOS 5 update. It was not available to Verizon when first introduced as part of iOS 4.3.x
    update for att iPhones and other iOS 4.3 update compatible devices.

5. Db019y

Db019y New Member

I will double check my resources as auto downloads when avail only include: iTunes music, ibooks and apps

6. Db019y

Db019y New Member