I Just got a 64GB iPad 2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Not sure just really wanted one and are we sure that one is coming in march
you will love it it's pretty awesome. I use mine everyday. Also if you decide you really want to upgrade, if the three comes out soon, you should have no problem selling your for a good amount. I have a 16gb iPad2. If I could have afforded it I would have gotten more space. But I am definitely happy for what I have.

Daking618

Bronze
Oct 31, 2010
Miami Fl
you will love it it's pretty awesome. I use mine everyday. Also if you decide you really want to upgrade, if the three comes out soon, you should have no problem selling your for a good amount. I have a 16gb iPad2. If I could have afforded it I would have gotten more space. But I am definitely happy for what I have.
Thank you I've been wanting one for a long time since the iPad 1. Never had the chance to get one till now.

John Cox

Jan 22, 2012
If or when the ipad3 comes out I doubt there will be that much more than the iPad2 and if so Apple will give updates for most of it. I don't think Apple treats there customers who invest a substantial amount of money for their product by making something inferior in a year or less

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
If or when the ipad3 comes out I doubt there will be that much more than the iPad2 and if so Apple will give updates for most of it. I don't think Apple treats there customers who invest a substantial amount of money for their product by making something inferior in a year or less
you will see the price of the 3 being the price of what the 2's are now and the 2's will drop $100.
At least that's the tread they have followed.

|3are

Silver
Jun 13, 2008
Texas
Of course they make better products after a year. You have to be joking, right? This is the world of technology and electronics. The thing you buy brand new becomes inferior in a matter of months, more often than not. And if you think Apple would rather lose momentum in this fast-paced environment just so as not to offend their customers, you haven't been paying much attention to the yearly updates to every single Apple product.

Also, the iPad screen has been in need of an upgrade since day one. All the rumors suggest the iPad 3 will finally be the one to get a screen that rivals the iPhone 4 screen (about damn time, IMO). Plus there are rumors of a quad-core processor. Even if they wanted to, Apple can't just send out a software update to double screen resolution and number of processing cores.