I just punched myself in the FACE!

H

Hayesimus

So i suddenly realize that this "bug" that i thought was flying around my face was ACTUALLY a SPIDER hanging down in front of my face. I instinctually went to kill it and in the process punched myself in the face 3 times! lol. My nose burns. But its not bleeding I don't think. And I succeeded at killing the beast. SO... now I'm going to take a nap. That wore me out. Coming down from the adrenaline rush as I type... sigh...

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Tough call - there have been quite a few - but I think this may take the prize as your best post title! :)

Oh, and hope the recovery is speedy ya eediot ...

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
hayes, i'm sure i've never told you this before, but you are one of my favorite people here because you post stuff like this. ;) (we do need more emoticons here because i was looking for one with kissy lips instead.)

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
So i suddenly realize that this "bug" that i thought was flying around my face was ACTUALLY a SPIDER hanging down in front of my face. I instinctually went to kill it and in the process punched myself in the face 3 times! lol. My nose burns. But its not bleeding I don't think. And I succeeded at killing the beast. SO... now I'm going to take a nap. That wore me out. Coming down from the adrenaline rush as I type... sigh...
LOL Hayes, glad you didn't TKO yourself.
(just in case there are other spiders doing a bungie jump from your ceiling, probably best to sleep with your mouth closed) :p

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I could see if you punched yourself in the face once. But three times?!?!

The short bus will be there to pick you up at 7:00am Monday.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
just realize you hurt yourself more than that spider ever could have.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
LMFAO! Wow Hayes, you honestly crack me up :p

I agree with Napoleon...3 times? Lol

Feel better, I guess. :)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Umm...this isn't a dating chat thing lol...if thats what you meant by what you said.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
HermosaBeach_Abercrombie said:
Nah man I'm jusy tryna get me some sweet pussy you know what i mean:p Thats my tongue on Macgurl, Saverino you gotta stop being a cawk blocker sheesh louis;)
Ay bro you might wanna edit that quickly:sick:

H

Hayesimus

And the winner of the next most likely poster to be banned is.... HERMOSA!

H

Hayesimus

hayes, i'm sure i've never told you this before, but you are one of my favorite people here because you post stuff like this. ;) (we do need more emoticons here because i was looking for one with kissy lips instead.)

Thanks! I must say you are making me blush with the kissy lips potential.

Last edited by a moderator:

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
This place would be pretty dull without this guy. You never know what crazy/nutty thing he is going to do or say next.:)
Thanks for keeping us entertained and thanks for this useful post.:p

H

Hayesimus

iCafe thank you for your suggestion. I did as you asked. I sat still and wait for hours for a spider to dangle in front of my face so that I could be confused and try to punch it several times, instead hitting my face. Alas, no spider ever showed... I failed you....