I just want to say..

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
to the members at the EiC.

here I am, only 3 months after registration (exactly, I believe) I have firmly decided that the EiC is the best forum around. not only is the structure good, the members nice and smart, and the mods and the admin also forgiving, but to me, its the atmospher here that makes me want to come back. I go to MMi, I see a lumbering giant, with ads everywhere, and 2 minute load times. but thats not what drives me away from it. its the atmosphere, to me it seems colder and less welcoming than the EiC is.

I love this site so much, its almost scary to see what happens when EiC went down.. (lol, I was crawling around MMi, and everythingtreo, hoping someone knew what was going on)

so I guess all I wanted to say was
Thank You, EiC

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
great post. I feel the same way. I am checking in at least 4 times a day using my iPhone. When site went down I jumped on aim and got 3 ims from other members saying is eic down for you

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yes, and how good it feels to kick those spammers in the butt. I should speak to Chris about having a day where everybody gets to ban the spammers... the rush of it. :cool: Thanks to Chris for all the work for the site.

- John

H

Hayesimus

I concur. I have never been a fan of MMi. I have had an account there for about as long as here, and I only have like 10 posts lol.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I concur. I have never been a fan of MMi. I have had an account there for about as long as here, and I only have like 10 posts lol.
That's only because no one ever talks there - EVERY single post is a "HELP ME OMFGzzz IM STUCK AND WUTS SSHHHSH!?"

H

Hayesimus

haha. that's true. I enjoy the little post wars we get into around here for the most part. Its fun. I'm especially enjoying that ^< V game thread.