I just wanted to say, I am amazed!

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
Coming from a iPhone hating community to here...there are really no bb haters. It's amazing. I am also really amazed at the patience of the "pros" here with the newbs...it's really refreshing! Just wanted to say thank you!

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Coming from a iPhone hating community to here...there are really no bb haters. It's amazing. I am also really amazed at the patience of the "pros" here with the newbs...it's really refreshing! Just wanted to say thank you!
I am glad you like my forum, Thank you for your kind words
Tell your friends, this is the best iPhone 3g forum ...Ever

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Well if all "newbs" were as nice as you and your posts, there would be no haters anywhere. :laugh2:

But you're right, this place is pretty special. EIC rules.

By the way, who is that in your avatar? Looks very familiar but I can't put my finger on it...

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
Well if all "newbs" were as nice as you and your posts, there would be no haters anywhere. :laugh2:

But you're right, this place is pretty special. EIC rules.

By the way, who is that in your avatar? Looks very familiar but I can't put my finger on it...

LOL....that's ME in my avatar! LOL!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I am glad you like my forum, Thank you for your kind words
Tell your friends, this is the best iPhone 3g forum ...Ever
It's not his forum, don't listen to him, he's just a child who craves attention. Welcome to EIC!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks for the kind words about the site. Glad to hear you've found your way here.;)

-Chris

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
LOL....that's ME in my avatar! LOL!
I kinda thought it might be you but didn't want to assume. Well you look like someone famous, but I'm sure we'll figure that out eventually in this thread.

I will state the glaringly obvious here: You're gorgeous! You should have no trouble getting help here, ever. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I kinda thought it might be you but didn't want to assume. Well you look like someone famous, but I'm sure we'll figure that out eventually in this thread.

I will state the glaringly obvious here: You're gorgeous! You should have no trouble getting help here, ever. :p
Hahaha, Dave :p

By the way, welcome to the forum, itsnowornever ;)

rmfnla

Bronze

I think she said elsewhere that her husband is a cop.

Maybe he'll give you a head start...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I think she said elsewhere that her husband is a cop.

Maybe he'll give you a head start...
I'm happily married as well. Doesn't take away from the fact that she's beautiful!

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
I think a big reason for this is many iPhone users didn't come from a blackberry, they came instead from regular consumer phones, so we don't' see it as a blackberry vs iPhone competition / comparison. Although they are moving into each other's spaces, right now they are different devices with different purposes.

Only recently with the 3G has the iPhone begun to move into the businesss world, and the blackberry has begun to move into the personal use "for fun" world.

And I have to agree you are gorgeous. Your husband is a very lucky man.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007

He's got a point. Beauty is beauty.
Do you guys remember why princess sunshine left the forums? ;)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Don't worry John. This is a respectable community here.

No one is hitting on our new friend... just calling a spade a spade. :)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
blackberries suck.

raspberries are much better.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
I came from a BB Pearl...and comparing it to my iPhone, it sucks. But that's just my personal opinion =D

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
thanks guys!LOL my hubs likes it when other guys comment. LOL. Overall it's a compliment on his taste. LOL.
All in all this forum is great!