I just wanted to say thanks.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Because of this forum and the very intelligent members I have been able to modify just about everything on my iPhone and have free ringers and personalize my phone to the way I like it. Sorry I haven't done much posting but since i got my phone all i have been doing is serching and reading every page of this forum. Again just wanted to say thanks because you guys deserve a round of applause!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks. Always nice to see positive comments especially on a day when there are so many negative comments floating throughout these forums.

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Negative comments? Where?
:D

Seriously, I hope this cools off soon. Talk about harshing the mellow...

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
I know everyone knew that at somepoint soon the phone was going to drop in price just remember when you first got and people would crowd around you to see it because you were the first to have it. There is always a price to be first.;)

Stakes

Aug 11, 2007
Hey, I will throw in a thanks as well, if not for this forum, I would have found out way to late about the price thing and never recovered my money. So yes, you are an asset to iPhone users, a sound board, information center, inovation station and occasionally funny.

THANKS, and keep it going.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I owe a lot of thanks to this forum. It is my only source for iPhone info. and tips and stuff from alll you guys. I was very angy yesterday but because of this forum and what I read from other posts I got my $200 back from AmExp.
Thanks to all and especially those that post useful info and tips!