I know it's not an iPhone, but it's still worthy of display

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
That's beautiful - very nice job! May I ask where you got this done and what they charge? I still use my BB on occasion.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
No problem! I also got this dock that rivals the iPhones. It has a chrome finish and the logo lights up. It looks so awesome together!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Yes, but I won't be able to until at least august when my fiance's contract is up with sprint. Technically september because I told him I would have this at least a year ;)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Technically september because I told him I would have this at least a year ;)
Ours is up in september too with Tmobile, we can get them together and you can join the "IndyFinallyHasAniPhone" party that will take place shortly thereafter!

;):p;):p

mythrowbacknikes

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
Let's just say.. it's no iPhone... and it's not the worst looking phone out.. but it's cool for a blackberry.. although i like the original black/red

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
Pretty neat site, I may have to get mine done. It's the ultimate mod, no one else can duplicate the look with a simple download of the same custom settings. I just have to figure out how to do without my phone for 3 weeks...:mad:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
If I had my iPhone done, this would be it. It's similar to the one posted over at MacEnstein, and some people say it looks nasty, but I like green. Not sure if I like it enough to choke up $220 though. Way too pricey.

iPhone.jpg

- John

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
If I had my iPhone done, this would be it. It's similar to the one posted over at MacEnstein, and some people say it looks nasty, but I like green. Not sure if I like it enough to choke up $220 though. Way too pricey.

- John
that looks pretty sharp. I kinds want the back on mine all black. I'm not diggin the 2 toned back of the iPhone. I've got a black iskin revo now but I really dislike cases.