I know what it does, so how does it work?

mac29

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I am not a .mac user, actually, I haven't heard of .mac until i started reading about mobile me. I just bought an imac, and purchased the mobile me service for $65 rather than the $99. It was a special. So, what do i do? do i just go to www.me.com when it opens up or what?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
You purchased it with out knowing how to use it? Hmm...

Anyway, yes, the web applications (email, web gallery, etc) are available at me.com, and you can access your iDisk through the finder. MobileMe can also be set up on your iPhone/iPod Touch, and your PC.

Look at Apple's MobileMe page here.

- John

mac29

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Ok, I have seen all the guided tours on Apple's website. I know what it supposed to do. I don't think anybody knows how to use a software before they buy it, unless they've used it before, and since knowbody has used mobile me before, I think this question is valid. I just want to know that if Apple said that mobile me was active today. What would I do?

mac29

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Also, I know that if you add a contact on the iPhone it will automatically appear on you other calendars. What about email? If I delete an email on my phone, will it delete on my outlook and ical calendars also?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yes, the same goes for email and calendars. MobileMe will not be active today; it will either tomorrow, the 9th, or Friday, the 11th.

- John