I like iBomber

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
they also have a "lite" version which I downloaded. thanks :cool:
That's a good idea. Always good to try it out first before dropping money on it. I have downloaded a few apps that I thought would be great but after playing them they weren't really that good, and wished I would have tried them out first.

stevensondrive

Bronze
Jun 11, 2009
That's a good idea. Always good to try it out first before dropping money on it. I have downloaded a few apps that I thought would be great but after playing them they weren't really that good, and wished I would have tried them out first.
yeah but here is the problem. I seem to love the game! how many scenarios are there in the $2 version?

Simpleman

Bronze
Oct 13, 2007
California
Downloaded the free version yesterday, got hooked. Purchased the full version last night, still hooked. :)

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Downloaded the free version yesterday, got hooked. Purchased the full version last night, still hooked. :)

Awesome! I haven't played it that much yet. I'm dealing with some other games right now. The same thing happened to me with Spore-Origins by EA. I never thought I would like it but downloaded the free version. I got hooked right away with great graphics, smooth playing (excellent use of accelerometer), and fantastic sound quality. I downloaded the full version and has become one of my favs.

JimMayor007

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
The game puts the player in the role of a World War II bomber and makes full use of the iPhone’s touch screen and accelerometer. At the same time, I found the game very easy to pick up and play without even reading the instructions.

The game is played through the view of a bomber. That doesn’t mean you can’t control the airplane, though. The airplane is controlled by moving the iPhone from side to side and your speed is controlled by moving the iPhone forward and back. You drop bombs by touching a red button with your finger on your virtual dashboard.