I lost the installer icon from the SpringBoard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ryova

Nov 7, 2007
Hi, I am new to these things, also speak Spanish,so, I apologize for my bad English. Surely I did something wrong, because after download some applications, the icon of installer disappeared from the springboard, what can I do to bring it back? Also my spingboard is full with 16 icons and I can´t see some of the apps icons that I install, does anyone out there know how to see the missing icons? anyone got any tips or tricks for this?
Thanks

Oct 30, 2007
Hi, I am new to these things, also speak Spanish,so, I apologize for my bad English. Surely I did something wrong, because after download some applications, the icon of installer disappeared from the springboard, what can I do to bring it back? Also my spingboard is full with 16 icons and I can´t see some of the apps icons that I install, does anyone out there know how to see the missing icons? anyone got any tips or tricks for this?
Thanks
you need summerboard so that you can scroll to the other apps..so if u have finder installed you can use that to get to the applications directory and select the installer app there..and then install summerboard..or use ibrickr to install summerboard

newbie924

Nov 15, 2007
Thanks

Hi i have the same problem. Can you pls tell me what you did? Could yuo list to me the steps that you did to bring back the installer icon. thanks in advance.

Oct 30, 2007
Hi i have the same problem. Can you pls tell me what you did? Could yuo list to me the steps that you did to bring back the installer icon. thanks in advance.
u have two choices..but ultimately u need the summerboard app to make the springboard scroll to the rest of the apps..so your 1st option..if u have the finder app already installed and its visible..u can use that and navigate to the applications folder..and open the installer app from in there..if not..then the 2nd option is to use a pc software such as ibrickr..and install summberboard from there..this will then allow you to scroll on your springboard and make all apps visible..hope thats clear enough now

ss9399

Feb 26, 2008
u have two choices..but ultimately u need the summerboard app to make the springboard scroll to the rest of the apps..so your 1st option..if u have the finder app already installed and its visible..u can use that and navigate to the applications folder..and open the installer app from in there..if not..then the 2nd option is to use a pc software such as ibrickr..and install summberboard from there..this will then allow you to scroll on your springboard and make all apps visible..hope thats clear enough now
Well I have a similar issue and did try your options 2nd which was to install summerboard via ibrickr. What happens is that the phone tells that the new app has been installed and the phone would soft boot after 30 seconds and it does but what I get on the springboard are all the same icons and not the summerboard icon! Am I missing something? Please advise as I am in a catch 22 situation and am feeling handicapped without my installer and other useful programs which I had installed.

Cruzer

Jan 31, 2008
Dirty Jersey
ok for me i lost the installer and costumized and other icons like the nes apps, how do i find those again, all of my installer was made invisible by a friend of mines because he accidentally arraged my icons and clicked on that eye that makes it invisible...can you help me find them....thank you...please help