I love AT&T!

macscac

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
Sounds stupid yes.... but
i bought my iPhone 3g 2 weeks ago.
i was stuck at work all day and couldnt leave.
i work about 10miles away from the AT&T store..
the salesman brought the phone to my store and set me up.
now, regretting that i didn't wait for a 3gs, i order up one!
im going to pay the restocking fee...
the phone arrived this afternoon.
the salesman is now bringing the new phone to me again!
seriously. that is amazing service.
/end praise

li2327

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
www.myspace.com
Wow. That's great. Lucky you. That was very nice of him to do that. There's nothing like door to door service. :D

macscac

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
wow... such a nice upgrade!
love that its faster w/ the apps....
and the screen....oh the screen....
wipes clean so quickly
:D

mazdaboi

Jul 1, 2009
I have had every carrier, still have verizon (work phone) buy my ATT phone is honestly the best device i ever had, and the service despite my poor Cingular service years ago, is amazing, and of course....the iPhone 3G....thats why i made the switch

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I can honestly say I hate AT&T, mostly because of reception issues, failed calls, customer service, etc. But it's really nice to hear when someone goes out of their way to be nice. A diamond in the rough :)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I can honestly say I hate AT&T, mostly because of reception issues, failed calls, customer service, etc. But it's really nice to hear when someone goes out of their way to be nice. A diamond in the rough :)
I hate AT&T too, cause they're costly and they're still holding out on MMS.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
I can't find the link, but gizmodo posted a 3G test done throughout the USA and AT&T was by far the worst. It was like 60% reliable or something in most cities.

mazdaboi

Jul 1, 2009
i guess it really depends on where and what market you are in. My Verizon has been very well, customer support is kinda crappy, and they mark up all their products. But doesn't matter what carrier you have, as long as the signal works for you and the product your paying for, your able to use to its highest potential and getting your money's worth.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I love AT&T. I don't give a crap about MMS, so the delays don't bother me.

mazdaboi

Jul 1, 2009
I love AT&T. I don't give a crap about MMS, so the delays don't bother me.
especially with the new OS 3.0, you can email multiple pictures on one email msg, so MMS isn't holding me back either

rarity

Bronze
Nov 9, 2008
Sunshine State
AT&T is superb in my area plus I'm used to the lack of mms. I'm loving 3.0.

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
I love and have loved AT&T for the past 3 years. It is wayy better than my tmobile service and reception. Iam 100% not interested In verizon or sprint. Oh and rollover FTW

biggrumpy

Nov 30, 2008
i like ATT for the roll over, and their coverage in my area is great. However, I think
that their Customer Service is attrocious, both in store and online.

bass_lover1

Bronze
Aug 19, 2008
I love and have loved AT&T for the past 3 years. It is wayy better than my tmobile service and reception. Iam 100% not interested In verizon or sprint. Oh and rollover FTW
I think I have something like 3500 rollover minutes :laugh2:

FTWrath

Jul 7, 2009
Florida
Love it as well bro.
4 Years I've been on it and will never switch.
I hear complaints about dropped calls from haters but I can't recall the last dropped call I had.
Before you switch to a carrier you should be smart enough to look up their coverage in your area. Also reception has a lot to do with your phone.

unitas

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
AT&T is great in my area. They are kind of expensive but they tell you that they are not in businesss to be cheap. Honestly just pay your bill on time and get on the right voice/data plan and you will have no problems.

Also, use att.com or the AT&T iPhone app to get info, add or remove features check usage etc. Be nice to the reps and they will help you out. Just don't lie or try to scam them. They usually know if you are trying to bullsh!t them. Just be honest and don't try to get over.

I don't think I'm going to use mms that much when it's comes out. I only have 200 txt msg anyway. Tethering should be a part of this data plan. I'm not paying anything extra for tethering. I wouldn't use it that much either.

Overall, I'm content with AT&T and my iPhone 3GS.

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
Is there a way to find out when and where new 3G towers are being put up? I've seen the coverage map that AT&T has but what about upcoming 3G tower sites? Since they say they are constantly putting up new towers blah blah. My husband heard our area is supposed to get 3G service, but how would he know?

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
i like ATT for the roll over, and their coverage in my area is great. However, I think
that their Customer Service is attrocious, both in store and online.
I've never had any problem with their customer service. And when ever I have any overages, I ask them if they can credit some or all of it back to me since I wasn't aware that I went over on minutes or texts, and they are happy to do it for me!