I love Cold Stone Creamery

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Cold Stone Creamery is awesome. My daughter had a cake from there last week. She just wanted it to have a 10 on there for her age.

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
That cake looks delicious. What kind was it? I absolutely LOVE Cold Stone. My "Gotta Have It" of choice consists of cake batter ice cream mixed with crushed graham crackers and caramel. I highly recommend it.

Your daughter is also very beautiful.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
That cake looks delicious. What kind was it? I absolutely LOVE Cold Stone. My "Gotta Have It" of choice consists of cake batter ice cream mixed with crushed graham crackers and caramel. I highly recommend it.

You would like this cake then. Cake batter ice cream mixed with cookie dough. Placed between slices of chocolate cake with fudgy icing! Thank goodness we got a small one. I would have eaten it until I puked if we got a large one.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
Coldstone has a Cake Batter ice cream that is friggin' to DIE FOR. Put graham crackers in there, and it is the most amazing thing you will ever put inside your mouth.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida

I missed the compliment on my cutie last night. She is a beauty. She is 10. I will be chasing away the boys soon enough...

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
awww how cute
children are the best
they really bring a lot of hapiness in this world
and cold stone is awesome
the way they scoop the ice cream and mix it !

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm not "allowed" to go to Cold Stone. My Girlfriend's parents own an ice cream store. But Yes, Cold Stone is Good as HELL! :mad:

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Cute girl you got there Koko. And yes, CSC is very good! I love the sweet cream ice cream with graham cracker crust, oreo and peanut butter.

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Aww.. Happy belated 10th birthday to your daughter. Hang on tight; the time goes so quickly. My daughter will be 17 in December. She's a good kid, everything I would have hoped, but dealing with teenage stuff still sucks. Oy, the hormones!