I love my 4S

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
It seems I always have great luck when I order my iPhones through Apple.com. My new 4S which I received on Tuesday is no different. My favorite feature by far is Siri. So far the 4S is working flawlessly. The battery seems to drain somewhat faster probably because of Siri but it isn't a huge deal (the software upgrade may improve this. I haven't tested it yet on the 5.0.1) I can always rely on my Mophie. I think the one big advantage of the iPhone 4S is the antennae. It is really nice not to worry about the 'death grip' when I wish to use the iPhone without a case. The reception is superb. The camera is also super. I notice it brings out the details in my pictures. I look forward to the impressive graphics in future gaming. Overall, I'm very pleased I made the switch to the 4S.

Oct 29, 2011
Yeah I'm quite surprised mines perfect and I usually get the faulty ones

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
JwiPhone I agree totally with you. Love my 4s

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app from nurse who luvs her iPhone ! :)
Was this your first iPhone? It truly is magnificent and now especially with Siri you can just speak what you want it to do.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Backup was time consuming but I did mine old school with the cable instead of the iCloud. The backup and restore went flawless for me.
same here. I was up using my new phone in 20 minutes.

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
Love mine also! But mainly for the added speed! I have Siri turned off as I was really only using it to goof off anyway..

••Sent from my iPhone 4S••

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
I would exchange it for another iPhone.
I second that. I got a replacement at the Genius Bar yesterday for a faulty back camera on my brand new 4S. It is worth the effort to have a phone that works the way it should. Good luck!