i love my case but...

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
its rubber and dust and crap from my pocket always gets stuck on it and it gathers stuff around the edges of my screen and drives me crazy. i was wondering what casing you guys used and liked? the only reason i even use a case is for better grip in my pocket and hand.

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
its rubber and dust and crap from my pocket always gets stuck on it and it gathers stuff around the edges of my screen and drives me crazy. i was wondering what casing you guys used and liked? the only reason i even use a case is for better grip in my pocket and hand.
don't use a case! any case is gonna make the iPhone look ugly... it looks the best when it's naked

UnseenLlama

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
Which case are you using?

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
start washing your pants with your ipod pocket turned inside out

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Which case are you using?

^thats a pic of it. im scared to put my iPhone down on just any table lol but with a case i can be much more "careless" with it.

mc751n

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
your case is stretched out at the top too, it's really pissing me off that it stretches out so easily.

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
your case is stretched out at the top too, it's really pissing me off that it stretches out so easily.
this 2, the bottom also stretchs. :( i really wanna go no case but then i cant just "throw" it on the table

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
My pocket. Can't see ruining the lines of this device with a clunky case.

CLOUDHOPPER

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007

Haha

I bought that black incase that's shown in this thread and its ugly. It really takes away from the phone so I returned it. It also stretches too which seems like it will eventually become loose. Plus we're hearing that the cases scratch if debris gets caught in the case.

The phone is sexy. One shouldn't hide it behind ugly rubber/plastic cases.

Doc Holiday

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Las Vegas
Naked, Unprotected

Still talking about iPhone covers? ha ha ha The search for the perfect cover is over There isn't one...yet. I'm just using the Krystal screen protector and it's cool. You can hardly tell it's on. I like the idea of the rubber ones, but they're loose, cheap looking and collect lint in your pocket. The others are just bulky, so for now naked and semi-protected, the iPhone that is :)