I love my iPhone & Curve but...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 1, 2007
I luv my iPhone and my BB Curve but my Blackjack just works better without all of the trouble. iPhone, lets wait on fixes, low call vol, crashes, ect. Curve, load this, load that to make it better, all kind of problems with Desktop Mgr. The Blackjack worked fine out of the box, plus its really a good phone.

Thanks Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

UhhhFresh

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Man, I just got rid of my Blackjack. That thing crashed on me numerous times. Especially AIM, and IE. Even when I try to close the program, using Task Manager, it wont end the program. But the keyboard was great.

Did they come out with WM6 for Blackjack yet?

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Man, I just got rid of my Blackjack. That thing crashed on me numerous times. Especially AIM, and IE. Even when I try to close the program, using Task Manager, it wont end the program. But the keyboard was great.

Did they come out with WM6 for Blackjack yet?
WM6 is on new Blackjacks

GQmacguy

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Sure whatever.... :oops:

I don't understand post's like this; and the way that you phrased your paragraph makes me think that you don't even have an iPhone and are just trolling. In another post, you said you were switching from a RAZR V3xx.
If you are taking one back thats cool, but I don't think you are going to get the support you might have wanted in posting. ;)

Jul 1, 2007
My Facts

I do own all three, I just think the BJ is a lot less trouble, I am too old to troll as you call it.

Sure whatever.... :oops:

I don't understand post's like this; and the way that you phrased your paragraph makes me think that you don't even have an iPhone and are just trolling. In another post, you said you were switching from a RAZR V3xx.
If you are taking one back thats cool, but I don't think you are going to get the support you might have wanted in posting. ;)

Jul 1, 2007
Waiting for Updates

wj p09;40768 said:
I would just hold onto your iPhone and you won't be disappointed.
I am keeping the iPhone, thank you for replying like an adult, we need more good folks like you on forum. Thanks Joe

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
my cingular 2125 was ok but had its share of problems. My iPhone is 999% better. I cant wait for spme firmware updates.

GQmacguy

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
I do own all three, I just think the BJ is a lot less trouble, I am too old to troll as you call it.
Well, sorry, but I'm getting a little tired of the "I'm taking my iPhone back because I don't like X" threads. My response was also garnered from the fact that when the Blackjack came out, all I heard was whining about it's issues from co-workers and on forums. EVERY gadget that comes out has it's issues and revisions.

Glad you're going to wait it out and keep it unlike the others. Hope your experience with it gets better and it will replace your others... 2 that is. ;)