I love my iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

krossmusic

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
New York City
For all the people who are mad, hate it...whatever...I just want to put some postive love out there. I'm sure a troll will roll on by and tell me I'm an Idiot or something more explisive, but I really love my iPhone. I love iTunes wifi too. I think its great.

Do I think it's perfect, HECK NO..I hate the edge network and the limited use of the phone (can't customize much) but I overall after a little over a month, I'm happy.

OK, that was my postive energy for the day.

Always with love,

Kross

Aug 30, 2007
To the best of our knowledge no one forced me to buy an iPhone, just as no one forced me to unlock, Ibrickr, Or Mod my phone...I chose to keep the phone as is. It is what I purchased, the information (price) (features) were available at the time of purchase, so my purchase was an informed one. My phone was never bought with the hopes of what it could become. I bought it because I liked the GodDammed Thing, not because Apple is a corporate pig trying to make a killing. Apple, Microsoft and every major company outhere in the world is out for one thing Money...

No one was forced to update their phone or iTunes or windows .... We are all responsible for the choices we make......

krossmusic

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
New York City
BTW...I'm not a Apple fan boy either, I'm sure that will come up. I had a macbook pro and I went back to my Asus laptop and always had a PC. So there..."STICKS TONGUE OUT"

Aug 30, 2007
I ILove IMy iPhone

When I bought it I knew the price I was paying, I knew What It Did, and I knew That The Possibility of Modding The Phone May Exist or Backfire....I chose to revert to virgin status, and I learned to Enjoy My Phone, With The Money I Got From Apple I Bought A Shitload of Ringtones......and I cant complain cause had my phone become unusable cause I Fucked with it and updated the phone it would have been solely my fault....I see people constantly asking for reassurance from others as to "Should I Mod My Phone" If you cant make an informed decision on your own don't buy the phone..........

II ILove IMy iPhone

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Great post. I too am a bit tired of the trolling about Apple and the iPhone. Still loving mine as much as I did on day one and my opinion of Apple has not changed either.