I love Things

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Things is amazing. It's a To-Do List app, but like the developers say, it's not oversimplified or hard to use. There are quite a few to-do list apps, but this one is the best, by far. Great UI, works great, and the price is well worth it. Plus it can sync with the Mac client.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I also have Things. It is really good. But always looking for the perfect to-do app, I bought To-Do, and I find myself using that one more do to the folders that I can separate my lists into (kids, personal, work).

But Things is much better of you need to manage projects with multiple to-dos on them.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I also have Things. It is really good. But always looking for the perfect to-do app, I bought To-Do, and I find myself using that one more do to the folders that I can separate my lists into (kids, personal, work).

But Things is much better of you need to manage projects with multiple to-dos on them.

I agree Koko with the folders. Since I am still in school so I need separate folders for each class. I use procrastinate mobile for school but I do use Things for my personal to-dos. I like it cause it separates my personal life from school.

PS I love the iPhone and the fact we can even have a discussion about which To-Do list to use. You know how many other phones don't choices let alone the quality of choices we do! ahhhh I love itt

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I use Things for both. I love the Due Date part of it, and selecting which day in should appear in "Today" which I have set to make a badge appear on the app's icon. No more forgetting to do assignments.

I love the discussion part too. Sure, there's a lot of junk on the AppStore, but gems like these apps are great.