I miss Camera Roll and waiting for Apple to bring it back

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Apple really needs to hurry up and bring the camera roll back seriously if isn't broke no need to fix it! I don't want to see recently added photos and the collections thing is dumb. Dear Apple please bring back my camera roll.

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
Personally, I hate having the recently deleted. If I delete something it's because I don't freakin want it. I don't want to have to delete it twice. Not to mention, if I accidentally forget to delete the recently deleted photos. (But that's a whole different issue). :)

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Personally, I hate having the recently deleted. If I delete something it's because I don't freakin want it. I don't want to have to delete it twice. Not to mention, if I accidentally forget to delete the recently deleted photos. (But that's a whole different issue). :)
Responding to the last part...thats something I was thinking as well. If someone happens to get their hands on my iPhone when unlocked, or if I hand it to someone, I don't want them to see my deleted photos. Today I finally caved and deleted all of the recently deleted. Actually speaking of that, I just today realized there is a delete all button in the recently deleted. :p

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I have actually needed to recover photos from the "Recently Deleted" album several times. Nothing important though. Many people delete important photos by mistake. That album can save those. At least you can delete them all at the same time.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I have actually needed to recover photos from the "Recently Deleted" album several times. Nothing important though. Many people delete important photos by mistake. That album can save those. At least you can delete them all at the same time.
Yes, but do you agree it should at least be an option to have a recently deleted folder or not?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Responding to the last part...thats something I was thinking as well. If someone happens to get their hands on my iPhone when unlocked, or if I hand it to someone, I don't want them to see my deleted photos. Today I finally caved and deleted all of the recently deleted. Actually speaking of that, I just today realized there is a delete all button in the recently deleted. :p
How many times has someone got your phone and took a peek at your photos?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I personally feel as though there should not be a recently deleted folder or at least an option to turn it off or on. Like the other person said if I delete something it's being deleted for a reason.
You can delete them at any time. Or let them delete automatically after 30 days. I see too many on the forums who delete photos by mistake and get panicky. I like the feature. But instead of 30 days, it should be 3 days.

Tokyo Drftr

Bronze
Jan 26, 2012
I wish I had this feature 2 years ago. I made an album of my visit to Ukraine and then deleted the camera roll. I didn't know this deleted the album too. Was so upset. Gone for good.