I Miss My 5 Icon Dock!

fdchilds16

Bronze
May 6, 2008
Is there a way to have five icons on the dock again, without using Caterpillar/Kate? Whenever I try to do it in Modded Customize, it doesn't change anything. In the order section, it puts five icons in the dock section, but when I actually go to the SpringBoard, it's still just four. This is so FRUSTRATING!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
It cracks me up sometimes what sets people off. I'm just curious... what is that magical 5th icon that must be there so bad?

I know, I know... once you get used to something it's hard to give up. But really, it's just a dock icon!

fdchilds16

Bronze
May 6, 2008
My favorite icons are as follows: ShopList, Phone, Mail, Text, and Calendar. You are right. Once you get used to something it's hard to go back. I'm the type of person that hates change. I probably would still have 1.0.2 if it weren't for that Installer update crashing problem.

fdchilds16

Bronze
May 6, 2008
Mine goes to 9, but it's like, why even show that if it ain't gonna really do it?! Don't toy with me like that, you know?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I also loved my five icon dock, I put calendar right in the middle and phone, ipod, safari, and SMS on the sides. I've heard that Kate messes up your phone, can we use it yet safely?

fdchilds16

Bronze
May 6, 2008
I don't think so, but I'm not willing to take the risk to find out. My phone has been restored SO MANY TIMES and I'm not in the mood to do it again!