I miss the "wheel" for one reason.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

askewed

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
NJ
I mainly use the iPod function on my iPhone to listen to the 'Stern Show'. When the mp3 file is larger trying to find a position in it is nearly impossible. Trying to jump through a commercial or to find a specific time stamp is an issue. It's an odd combination of too touchy and not touchy enough at the same time... if you know what I mean.

With the "click Wheel" I knew a certain number of revolutions equaled a certain amount of time. Is anyone else noticing this?

oppie1

Jul 12, 2007
I mainly use the iPod function on my iPhone to listen to the 'Stern Show'. When the mp3 file is larger trying to find a position in it is nearly impossible. Trying to jump through a commercial or to find a specific time stamp is an issue. It's an odd combination of too touchy and not touchy enough at the same time... if you know what I mean.

With the "click Wheel" I knew a certain number of revolutions equaled a certain amount of time. Is anyone else noticing this?
i heard howie invented the iPhone..

hoo-hoo.. tell 'em fred

smak

Jul 19, 2007
What would be cool is if you can change the function of the double click of the button on the earbuds to "jump 1 minute" or something like that instead of jump track.

If you listen to a lot of podcasts, there's not much point in jumping to the next track.

-smak-