I missed you guys

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
Hey guys and gals
Its been a while since I was here...mainly due to now having to use android because if work. I gave my old iPhone to my dad when they gave me this that I'm using now. I will come back to iPhone one day.
When that will be I don't know. Hope everyone's ok.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It's good to hear from you. We miss you, too. How are things across the pond?

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I remember most of you from the past posting here. I think it is reflective of technology in general. The newness wears off and technology changes so rapidly. The iPhone doesn't have the spark it once did. I still love the IPhone and plan to upgrade to the Xs Max. but I no longer upgrade annually.

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
It's good to hear from you. We miss you, too. How are things across the pond?
Good thanks Mindi. Still miss my iphone. Doesn't help when everyone in my new place of work still uses iphones.....think I'm going to have to try and get hold of one of my old ones.

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
I remember most of you from the past posting here. I think it is reflective of technology in general. The newness wears off and technology changes so rapidly. The iPhone doesn't have the spark it once did. I still love the IPhone and plan to upgrade to the Xs Max. but I no longer upgrade annually.
Hey. Yes I remember you too. I don't miss the iPhone much anymore but when you're faced with them everyday at work it's hard not to miss it.

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
I don’t think anyone’s very active here anymore. Like a ghost town. Kinda sad really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes
I think not having a stable jailbreak and apple keep bringing out updates every few weeks killed jailbreaking for good. It's like they finally got a hold on the jailbreaking community.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yes
I think not having a stable jailbreak and apple keep bringing out updates every few weeks killed jailbreaking for good. It's like they finally got a hold on the jailbreaking community.
Hey now, it’s not dead until Apple makes a phone that never gets jailbroken, and I’ve jailbroken all ten of mine. ;)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hey guys and gals
Its been a while since I was here...mainly due to now having to use android because if work. I gave my old iPhone to my dad when they gave me this that I'm using now. I will come back to iPhone one day.
When that will be I don't know. Hope everyone's ok.
Good thanks Mindi. Still miss my iphone. Doesn't help when everyone in my new place of work still uses iphones.....think I'm going to have to try and get hold of one of my old ones.
Did they issue you an Android? Can you request to switch to an iPhone?