I need a good case. Suggestions?

The Persuader

Bronze
Jan 10, 2008
Staten Island, New York
I already have a horizontal case from Incase. I got it a little after I got my iPhone around Christmas, 2007. The case is getting worn and the Velcro isn't as good as it used to be.

I looked online, and cases are pretty cheap. I can get a good one for around $10. I'm not willing to spend $30 on a case.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good cases that are a good price? And does having a magnetic flap effect the phone in any way? I would prefer one with a magnetic flap.

The Persuader

Bronze
Jan 10, 2008
Staten Island, New York
I've already decided to buy the Body Glove Side Case. I got it for about $15.

It takes forever for anyone to respond on these forums <.<

Thanks anyway.

Voltaic Shock

Bronze
Aug 15, 2008
Leesburg, VA
I've already decided to buy the Body Glove Side Case. I got it for about $15.

It takes forever for anyone to respond on these forums <.<

Thanks anyway.
It's the weekend, it takes longer to get responses. I always wait at least a day before doing something if I am waiting on a response to a question.

The Persuader

Bronze
Jan 10, 2008
Staten Island, New York
The case seems like it should do me fine. The Incase I have right now worries me. The sides of the case are thin and seem weak. My friend told me that a friend of his had a similar case and the sides broke and his phone fell out. The Body Glove has curved sides and seems like it will hold up better. Plus I really like the fact it has a magnetic flap. Should hold up better than velcro.

If I had the iPhone 3G, I would probably get the silicone case that just covers the back. I saw it and it's extremely thin. I don't like cases that ruin the look of the phone or make it harder to use the touchscreen.

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
Wow this website is pretty good. I Like the stuff they have looks futureistic and also it has the protection for the usb Port in the bottom. I just wish i would've bought this a year ago when my phone was fresher than a pair of Jay's out the box. Now my Phone Looks like a Maybach with $20 dollar rims.