i need a loud ringtone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
i work in a loud place does anyone know of a very load ringtone that i could use Thanks:laugh2:
Your ringtone will be only as loud as the iPhone's speaker. I found that the ALARM ringtone is the most obvious, or at least the most annoying.

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
i work in a loud place does anyone know of a very load ringtone that i could use Thanks:laugh2:

I agree about the "Alarm" ringtone. You might also try "old phone", I think it's pretty easy to hear. It also sounds different from other ringtones so you aren't reaching for your phone every time someone else's rings.

Sep 3, 2008
Hey man, here's very loud version of Alarm that i made a few days ago, i have an iPhone 3g, is jailbreaked and that stuff, i installed de VolumeBoost 2.0.1 from iClarified but i didn't note the difference, so i did this. You can uploaded via SSH to the folder [
/private/var/stash/Ringtones.xXXXXX], or just try it with iTunes. Hope this help you. Its DAMN LOUD.

http://raymondsiri.com/Alarm.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Might as well link to your thread Raymond... as it's now a pissing contest to see who can find the loudest ringtone.

So far, you win!

Last edited by a moderator:

oakie

Bronze
Oct 18, 2008
Las Vegas
www.revtarded.com
Hey man, here's very loud version of Alarm that i made a few days ago, i have an iPhone 3g, is jailbreaked and that stuff, i installed de VolumeBoost 2.0.1 from iClarified but i didn't note the difference, so i did this. You can uploaded via SSH to the folder [
/private/var/stash/Ringtones.xXXXXX], or just try it with iTunes. Hope this help you. Its DAMN LOUD.

http://raymondSiri.com/Alarm.zip

yeah, the "Volume Boost" script only increases all of the sound effects to max volume with a headset. basically, the clicks from the keyboard and text/email notifications will make your ears bleed when wearing a wired headset, but it doesn't affect the loudspeaker's volume in any way.

i tired it out a long time back on the 2.0.2FW when the script first showed on Cydia... i remember jumping out of my skin when i got my first text message after install while listening to music with my earbuds in.