i need a new rumor!

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
im just antsy with anticipation for the 3g announcement. where are the inconspicuous photos of people using Apple branded phones that might be the new 3g? where are the people who say they work for Apple, telling us they know all the secrets?

Steve-O

Bronze
May 19, 2008
Hi, I'm Steve Jobs.
You need something?

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
yes

yeah, can i get a demo of the new iPhone? i promise i wont show anyone ;)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I don't think the new version is getting as much press because the improvements aren't going to be that earth-shattering. I am really starting to believe that the only difference will be the 3G capability.

Steve-O

Bronze
May 19, 2008
yeah, can i get a demo of the new iPhone? i promise i wont show anyone ;)
Sure, where ya at? Bring some of your friends and we can have a right old laugh at the expense of the current gen owners. Man, will they be pissed when I release this one.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
June 6th, everyone is quiet as Steve Jobs walks across the stage. He approaches the podium, picks up the mic and with everyone quivering with excitement announces, "We were just kidding, we never intended to make a 3G phone. Go home now".

H

Hayesimus

well GAWD... speaking of nuts. you people are! lol

H

Hayesimus

yeah. maybe the nano :p

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
I don't think the new version is getting as much press because the improvements aren't going to be that earth-shattering. I am really starting to believe that the only difference will be the 3G capability.
I'll co-sign that one & bet 1/2 the farm!

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I hope not cause 3G isn't even available in my area :(

Theirs supposable gonna be
-3G
-GPS
-Faster Hardware
-SDK
- and v2.0