I need an opinion on a wrist-watch band...

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
I got this Mercedes edition watch from my deceased grandfather. It came with a black leather band, I'm young and not into leather. I went to a local jewelry store and these are the top two bands that I came down to.
I already have enough Silver metal watches, I never had a black one. But since the watch came with a black band do you think this black metal one would look good?
[attachment]

Attachments

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I personally wouldn't touch it, if it's something that has more sentimental values than anything I wouldn't want to mess around with it, That's my honest opinion ofcourse.

If I had to choose thou, I would pick the silver one for sure, I rather have the band match the frame of the watch.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
If I had to choose, I'd go for the black band because it matches the background/interior of the watch, and because black looks cooler and more hip, since you're young. :p

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
Thanks you's guys. I want the black one only because I already have 2 silver watches including a 45 mm faced Bulova.
The black is almost too plain though. I'd like a bi-tone glossy, gunmetal / black.
Maybe I'll shop around more, but this mom and pop shop had more than any department store in my city.
Thanks again EIC.