i need help asap

St3ph3n

Jan 22, 2008
i was in the middle of chris716 guide to jailbreaking and i got to this part

"Once this is installed you will see installer on your home screen of your iPhone.. Click this and go and click all packages and scroll down till you see OKtoprep and click that and install it. A message will pop up saying you are ready to upgrade to 1.1.2.

At this point go back into iTunes and click upgrade and upgrade back to 1.1.2 this will take a lil bit for it to finish but just wait.."

but when i go back to iTunes it will only let me upgrade to 1.1.3 what should i do i don't want to mess up my phone

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Dude! Stop! You need to download 1.1.2 from the web onto your desktop. Then push shift + upgrade and it will allow you to navigate to that firmware. You're almost there......

kariya9mdoa

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
download here

your can down load the software from modmyifone site they have all the firmware

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
you double click it or shift + click when it's on your deskstop im at the same spot and have this problem

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
i don't have the choice to pick shift update i can only click continue after bubbling "set up as new iPhone" or "Restore from backup"

someone please help

Busaholic

Oct 4, 2007
i don't have the choice to pick shift update i can only click continue after bubbling "set up as new iPhone" or "Restore from backup"

someone please help
While in iTunes, hold down the shift button on your keyboard then click the restore button in iTunes then locate the 1.1.2 file and click on it. Voila :cool:

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
While in iTunes, hold down the shift button on your keyboard then click the restore button in iTunes then locate the 1.1.2 file and click on it. Voila :cool:
I cant i think its still in recovery mode anyone know how to get out?