i need help choosing between the iPhone or iPod touch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
If you want the phone and to have the internet everywhere, get the iPhone. If you don't mind carrying a phone and an iPod, AND you don't mind being restricted to only having internet in WiFi zones, go touch.

Sep 8, 2007
you have a good point

If you want the phone and to have the internet everywhere, get the iPhone. If you don't mind carrying a phone and an iPod, AND you don't mind being restricted to only having internet in WiFi zones, go touch.
the only thing i was really worried about is the size of the iPhone.do you think the iPhone is too thick

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
the only thing i was really worried about is the size of the iPhone.do you think the iPhone is too thick
the phone is hardly any larger then the touch...the difference between the phone and touch is hardly even noticeable, and both are tons smaller then my old ipod classic or my old treo 650 phone.

Sep 8, 2007
the phone is hardly any larger then the touch...the difference between the phone and touch is hardly even noticeable, and both are tons smaller then my old ipod classic or my old treo 650 phone.
i see what your saying but in some of the videos of the iPhone.the iPhone looks like it is long and very narrow but it was probably just the video. one more thing do you think it is worth the wait to see if a 3g iPhone will come out

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
i see what your saying but in some of the videos of the iPhone.the iPhone looks like it is long and very narrow but it was probably just the video. one more thing do you think it is worth the wait to see if a 3g iPhone will come out
anyhting is possible, but I doubt a 3G iPhone will be out in the next 6 months. It may be over a year before that is seen.

here is a photo comparison of the iPhone, the touch, and the other ipods.
http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/newi-pods.jpg

as you can see, there isn't much of a size diff.