i need help! re: SMSd mass texting! :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 13, 2007
i really neeed to know exactly how to download and install the mass text messaging app. i guess reffered to as "smsd.08" or something like that...on my iPhone so i can start sending out text messages to multiple contacts at once...i have a pc....where do i go for the file?...do i do it from my pc or my iPhone?...please someone explain to me how to get it and install it...

-Mike

Sep 29, 2007
i really neeed to know exactly how to download and install the mass text messaging app. i guess reffered to as "smsd.08" or something like that...on my iPhone so i can start sending out text messages to multiple contacts at once...i have a pc....where do i go for the file?...do i do it from my pc or my iPhone?...please someone explain to me how to get it and install it...

-Mike
If you are on firmware 1.1.1 go to www.jailbreakme.com and click download. Wait a bit and don't touch your phone until it tells you to unlock it. Click on the installer icon and make your way to SMSD. From there download SMSD and it will appear on your iPhone. Click on SMSD and send away.

If you are on 1.1.2 you will need to downgrade to 1.1.1 which a simple Google "Downgrade iPhone 1.1.2 to 1.1.1" will do the trick.

Dec 13, 2007
yeah...im sorry but im not familiar with any "mac" things....im not even that great with computers...im hearing i have to jailbreak something first and then use an installer?...please someone explain to me what the hell i have to do lol...i need this mass texting asap...my iPhone is all "stock" straight outta the box

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Last edited by a moderator:

wreichel

Jun 29, 2010
The best app I found was called Mass Text Message. Most of the other ones have terrible reviews. This one has great reviews and is really easy to use. It even has a website with instructions; however, they weren't really necessary since the app was so user friendly. I also really like the ReadyText mode which allows you to save previously used messages and re-use them. Check out masstextmessage.com.