I need help with quickpwn please

H

Hayesimus

So i got a 2G 16gb iPhone on ebay that was already restored to 2.1
now I'm trying to quickpwn it.
but when i try to click the blue button to even begin the process, i get this...
Image1.jpg

seriously need help!
has anyone encountered this?

H

Hayesimus

it is 2.1. iTunes says so. i've heard i should try to reboot my computer first so i'm gonna try that route real quick.

H

Hayesimus

D'oh. Well apparently that was it. lol. stupid technology...

H

Hayesimus

so how do i put icons and such on my phone now? I used ibrickr before. so now what should i use?

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I use Diskaid and WinSCP.

I think Diskaid will work for Mac or PC.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
install winterboard via cydia and then find what you like and pick and choose....if you want to "manually" change it yourself, openSSH would be an option....disk aid, too

H

Hayesimus

ok i've never used any of those before. do they function much in the same way that ibrickr did?

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not familiar with iBrickr. With diskaid you plug the phone into your computer via USB and then you can access the file system to add, remove files etc. I don't even think you need OpenSSH to use diskaid.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
ok i've never used any of those before. do they function much in the same way that ibrickr did?
Have you ever used Cydia, Hayes? Why fu*k with ssh and diskaid right now? Are you trying to do something custom? There are thousands of "themes" to choose from on cydia right there on your iPhone....

H

Hayesimus

you've seen my theme before. its all custom. i made my own icons.

H

Hayesimus

okay. where do i go to put my own icons in the application file? I can't remember where it goes. :p