i need installer help please

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
i was trying to install "space fix" but then whe i rebooted my phone installer wasn't there anymore it dissaperd can anyone help me with this
how can i get installer back

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Can you SSH into your phone and delete Space Fix? Maybe then Installer will return.

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
i can ssh into mi phone but space fix didn't even install but i did install simplify and pyls or something like that

Can you SSH into your phone and delete Space Fix? Maybe then Installer will return.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I too lost my Installer. I hung around here for awhile so see if anyone had an answer. After a week or so I gave up and restored and rejailbroke. It wasen't too painful.

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Dude i think you may have to restore it and start all over. i would do what the other guy told you but other than that i have to clue bro.

Sorry.

i can ssh into mi phone but space fix didn't even install but i did install simplify and pyls or something like that

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
UNINSTALL pyls. The app is still buggy. Make sure you delete everything because I know that it leave a folder behind even after you've uninstalled it.

YAKUZA

Jul 22, 2007
Help!

Ok I searched and searched for why my installer keeps crashing I couldn't find the answer. I updated my installer a few days ago and now it won't open. I read that maybe permissions was wrong so I changed them, and still nothing. I left the room to do something with SSH running and someone did something now installer is gone. I was wondering if anyone can zip me up and installer file doesn't matter what version, but the latest would be great. Thanks in advance!