I need Movies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
well. i don't do that because it will take forever.
but i suggest you download Azureus (as a downloader) and go to mininova.com i believe(check it on google) and click and download.. its pretty easy
but then you must convert them. there are plenty software out there that can do that for you

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
you could look into vongo.com, its like $10 a month but i think you can download as many as you want, so you could do it for one month and download all you wanted to and then cancel subscription

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
in my own opinion, i don't think its worth it to do all that stuffs just to have a movie on your iPhone. because i had several movies on my psp, and it got boring after a while and then it will just sit there and take up your memory...

iphonechik

Jul 4, 2007
DVD to iPhone Converter

It's NOT free... only a 5 min trial.... but it's worth the money!

www.imtoo.com

$35 for Mac
$29 for PC

It converts ANY DVD movie to the iPhone. It doesn't matter if it's from your home DVD collection, a buddies movie you borrowed, weather you purchased, rented, Downloaded or bought a "bootleg" copy...it's in your iPhone! I went half and half with my brother, so for $17.50 (a price of a decent used DVD movie).. I get all the movies of my choice in my phone!

My current playlist:

Transformers (yes the newly released still in the theater one)
Live Free or Die Hard (yes also the new one)
Night at the Museum
Butterfly Effect (Oldie but Goodie fav)

Happy watching!

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
What you are talking about is illegal. You can't Backup videos that you do not OWN YOURSELF, nor can you make a copy of a movie someone else made such as TRANSFORMERS. Talk like this could cause trouble for the forums , I've seen it happen before.

UhhhFresh

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
What you are talking about is illegal. You can't Backup videos that you do not OWN YOURSELF, nor can you make a copy of a movie someone else made such as TRANSFORMERS. Talk like this could cause trouble for the forums , I've seen it happen before.

YEAH! SO STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS IN DIFFERENT THREADS. :laugh2: