I need quick response! Buzz sound from ear piece speaker

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tazcalvin

Jul 24, 2007
okay I'm having lots of fun with my iPhone and love it.
However I have one little tiny problem. When I'm on the phone, I put the volume on maximum. And ther is buzz sound coming out of my ear piece speaker. Im pretty sure why it makes the buzz sound but what i wana know is
if you guys have the same problem or not. Its not a big deal, its kinda annoying when i have to talk on the phone for long time.
Please i need quick respond so i can exchange it if this is caused by defective speaker.
thanks in advance

Jun 5, 2007
happened to me but found a way how to fix it, if you tie them together at the half way point, from where the cord splits to the end, and then give it a magical kiss, kiss it and think its magical, then cut on the knot so that both ear pieces fall off, your problem is fixed.

tazcalvin

Jul 24, 2007
nobody? Yet?

okay i just wanted to make sure its not ear plug or speaker. Its coming from ear speaker one that we use during normal phone calls. The speaker where we put our ear on

AngelJO008

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
okay i just wanted to make sure its not ear plug or speaker. Its coming from ear speaker one that we use during normal phone calls. The speaker where we put our ear on
that doesn't sound right. you may be getting a short or some feedback. I've never experienced anything like that. If you're able, I would exchange it to be on the safe side.

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
i have that like a low quality kinda of noise when some one says a work it makes that popping sound? idn how to explain it but it sounds cheap?