i need some big time help !

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
ok, i had to restore my phone...and updat to 1.1.4
i am trying to restore my installer sources with timecapsule but the sources don't change...and if i try to add some then it doesn't show them, i don't know what to do
and i also reinstalled all my apps from my pc to my phone via ssh, and when i try to intallem "because the apps don't show up under the uninstalled tab...i get "main script failed"

can some one help me with this delema

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
They wouldn't ever show up in the Uninstall tab unless you replaced Installer along with the other Apps..

simply because there is a LocalDirectory.plist or something of that sort, in the Installer folder, and it contains all the files that that particular version of Installer added. if the file is not in there, Installer will not know how to delete it, as it is only written to when Installer adds an application.

try replacing Installer through SSh as well.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
yes i accedently installed installer via ssh so can i take that out an it will be fine ?

or is there a way to just delet installer, then reinstall it ?
and none of the apps are opening, they get to the first "loading" and then just stay there...so i need to reinstall them once i get this fixed

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
yes, its still not leting me install anything and my sources arent changing when i try to add...is there a way to reinstall installer ?

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
besides restore and rejailbreak?

delete it through SSh, and use the other one.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
so if i delet it, the "other" installer sould be there ?
im just gona restore...i dono what im doning lol