I never realized how much I love my iPhone until...

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
I had to ship it today 'cause i sold it on eBay. Now I have to wait (and pray) that I can get the 3GS this Friday! This Samsung flip phone I have as a backup is just a crappy kid's toy:mad:

Anyone else feel inferior with out their iPhone? :p

iPhreak

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
yep, my V1 stopped working and I have been using a Samsung Epix for two weeks. I am about to lose my mind. It is crazy how much I depend on my iPhone.

Scholar

Oct 3, 2007
i've been through a 2g 4gb, 2 2g 8gb and a 3g 8 gb... sold them all to friends and hated myself after selling each one.

right now i'm using a blackberry 8900 and carrying around my ipod touch.

ugh... promised myself i won't sell the next iPhone i get my hands on.

I shipped my 3G to Apple for replacement with a new one on Saturday, the replacement is expected tomorrow or Thursday. Using a Nokia $20 GoPhone, what a POS. But in a few days I will have a brand new 3G, and my 3G S should arrive at the AT&T Store on Friday for pickup! WOOOHOOO!

bass_lover1

Bronze
Aug 19, 2008
In good shape that's about the going rate.

I'll probably sell mine for about 150-175. Fully functional but the screen is cracked and the back is pretty beat up, but if you throw a case on it you can hardly tell there's anything wrong.

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
Nostalgia...unlockable, jailbreakable...better design than the 3G (in my opinion...the plastic back isn't as sexy as the original housing). Probably more reasons than that.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I've been without my iPhone for about three weeks - long story - and I can't stand it. I've definitely taken it for granted the past two years - can't wait to get rid of my crappy replacement Nokia phone and get a 3GS.

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I was left iPhoneless for 2 days when one day in school it poured TERRIBLY and I had to run to the bus, saddly my jeans weren't that good for protection and my phone's charging port got messed up, indicator went red, top part of the screen stopped working. Parents bought me a new one, but they said I will have to pay it back when I get a job. LOL Now I am 400.00 in debt with my parents. LOL those 2 days iPhoneless were the worst days ever! I had to use an LG Voyage under Verizon prepaid until I finally convinced my parents to give me the funds to replace it. Lg Voyager= WORST TOUCH SCREEN EVER!

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
Well, at least it's not only me:laugh2:
I just hope that my local AT&T store won't sell out of the 3GS Friday. I won't be able to get there until the afternoon, probably. Just have to count on a small turnout due to 3G upgraders and the crappy economy.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You can't go in the morning?

I'm guessing they'll be sold out by the afternoon.

CJisohsocool

Bronze
Jul 28, 2008
Lol im in the same boat Sold my 2 iPhone 3g's so id have money to buy 2 of the 3GS's =[ im gonna be phoneless for another week -sigh-