I ordered one through AT&T today...will I get it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iwantaniphonenow

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I went to get an iPhone from AT&T the other night and of course they are sold out. The guy said I could order one through him but thinks that the people who think they will get it in the near future are crazy. Today I went to a different AT&T store....and again they are sold out...no surprise. this guy said I could order one through him and do priority mail (1-2 days) so he said I would probably get it monday or tuesday. BUT it takes 1-2 days to ship. Do they have any left to ship or are they all sold out and I have to wait a year? lol. I read that Apple stores have a lot in stock? is this true? if so I will cancel my order if it doesn't come in within a week and go to Apple and buy one......thanks for any information. I played with an iPhone at the store and its sooo awesome. I am sick of the people complaining about minor things. the iPhone is greatttttt:cool:

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
i have not gotten any confirmations when did you order it? so they are not sold out for good right?
I got the email today, i ordered it from the ATT store last night, the guys said that they will email me and i can track my order through their site, the email i got also said they will email me again when my order ships out.

May 6, 2007
United States
Did you guys try an Apple store? According to Apple's site and other rumors, most Apple stores still have some left over. You can check your local one here.

I got mine yesterday and was third in line out of about 130 lined up when it hit 6 P.M. I hear they still have some left over, it's worth a shot. By the way, the iPhone is excellent and lives up to the hype and more, in my opinion. :)

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
Did you guys try an Apple store? According to Apple's site and other rumors, most Apple stores still have some left over. You can check your local one here.

I got mine yesterday and was third in line out of about 130 lined up when it hit 6 P.M. I hear they still have some left over, it's worth a shot. By the way, the iPhone is excellent and lives up to the hype and more, in my opinion. :)
yes i was thinking about that, but all the Apple stores in Los Angeles are nowhere near me so i cant get it from there.

iwantaniphonenow

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
i am going to check but i think ill wait to see if mine comes in and if it doesn't within a week then i will go to a store..but by then they will probably be sold out. i don't want to cancel my order and then go there and wait in line and end up with nothing. Wait i guess i could go down there and if i get one then i could cancel my other one.........hm.........

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
The Apple stores in Denver still have thousands of them. This after waiting in line 27 hours for one at the Colorado Springs ATT store to be first in line. I could have driven up to Denver this morning and walked right in to buy one today.