I own www.The-iPhone.com, is it worth anything?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RudyH

Dec 6, 2006
Hi everyone. Just wanted some advice from some fellow Apple enthusiasts. I currently own The-iphone.com and don't really know too much about the domain game. I know that having a specific product name in your title is pretty good but is it actually valuable? Thanks a lot and don't think of me as a greedy businesss person, if and when I sell this domain, I plan on donating a small portion to this website to keep it up and going. I love the info and respect all the people involved. Thanks and have a great day!

MacMan2000

Dec 6, 2006

Seems like a valuable name. You may want to get it appraised to get a specific value. I'm sure someone will want it! Good luck!

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
The market has shifted a bit for domain name resale and is much lower than it used to be but that does not mean you can't turn a profit on the url. The real money makers are domain names that deep pocket companies want and unfortunately it does not look like this is a domain that any large company would want. You might be able to get $100 to $200 dollars at the most.