I really like tmobile, but

Mar 16, 2007
I really like tmobile, but it looks like they will not carry the iPhone. I really want that phone bad, tmobile is telling me that it will cost me $200 per line to cancel and switch to Cingular. That's outrageous! I did some research and found a way to get out of paying for all of the cancel fees. Check out the link, it looks really cool and will save me a ton in $$$. I'd rather use that money toward the $599 price tag. I hope you find it just as useful. :laugh2:

Click here to save a lot of money!

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
These services have been in news a lot lately. Seems like a decent way to get out of a contract if it works as advertised. If you end up using it, please post your comments here. I would like to be able to recommend it to some of my friends who would probably buy the iPhone if they could get out of their contracts. TIA :).

Mar 19, 2007
That's a neat site, which I'm sure will come in handy when the Apple iPhone hits. Thanks god I stuck with cingular for so long. BUt they should not charge you that much to break the lease, although I would do it soon, the companies could raise fees like that when they realize people will be doing the same thing (if they haven't already).