I saw it! I saw it! I saw it!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
Got my very first "in the wild" iPhone sighting just a few minutes ago! Not at the AT&T store....not at the Apple store...but in my 26 floor office building!

I beamed at the guy...he looked askance at me...I pulled out mine (the iPhone, that is)...he beamed back...we connected...without a word...we continued on our different ways...neither of us swings that way...:p

I've waited so long for this day, I think I'm going to go find a couch to bounce on!:laugh2:

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Got my very first "in the wild" iPhone sighting just a few minutes ago! Not at the AT&T store....not at the Apple store...but in my 26 floor office building!

I beamed at the guy...he looked askance at me...I pulled out mine (the iPhone, that is)...he beamed back...we connected...without a word...we continued on our different ways...neither of us swings that way...:p

I've waited so long for this day, I think I'm going to go find a couch to bounce on!:laugh2:
I am so envious. I can't wait for my first time.

(I'm discounting work - we have virtually one on every desk)

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com

All that emotion, and you didn't even invite him to the forum? Mark

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
ths topic is just odd...the iPhone has been out for 6 months do you not expect to see it...and whats the big deal about seeing it you guys are acting like its your first time in bed? hey i love my phone but i don't love the guy down the street that has one...seriously you guys need to "go get some"...and not "beaming" when you see another man holding an iPhone...sorry that just sounded a lil fruity to me and the other guy with the i cant wait for my first time comment pfft i don't even know what to say

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
ths topic is just odd...the iPhone has been out for 6 months do you not expect to see it...and whats the big deal about seeing it you guys are acting like its your first time in bed? hey i love my phone but i don't love the guy down the street that has one...seriously you guys need to "go get some"...and not "beaming" when you see another man holding an iPhone...sorry that just sounded a lil fruity to me and the other guy with the i cant wait for my first time comment pfft i don't even know what to say

LMAO thats just to funny.. haha...

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
You guys don't go out much!
I've seen at least 2 dozen "wild" iPhones in the 5+months I've had it.
This is what I was thinking....
Have seen at least 1 person (usually several) at bars/restaurants on the weekends.
Have seen 60something lady with one at the Apple Store...giving me case advice;)
Have seen 40ish construction worker guy playing with one at the mall...
I would bet I see between 5 and 10 a week.. just remembered the soccer mom playing with hers at Panera the other day...

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
whoa.

i think all the "hating" is ridiculous. the guy just posted about how excited he was to see another one "in the wild". just because you weren't excited it doesn't mean you have to be an ass.

and to be honest, i remember feeling that same way when i saw someone else with one (and still do if it's a hot girl). also i don't think feeling this way means i need to get laid..

i enjoyed his little story and laughed at the "i'm not gay" jokes. reminded me of Conan O'Brien because he always says that.

to the OP: nice story~
to the haters:

2russky

Jun 26, 2007
I met 1 person in Moscow, Russia in November and iPhone is not even officially there yet!
In California I already lost count - I met at least 10 people with I phone.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
Im in peoria right now and i haven't seen a single person with one.. Matter of fact theres only 1 store in the whole peoria morton, east peoria area that sells them

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
whoa.

i think all the "hating" is ridiculous. the guy just posted about how excited he was to see another one "in the wild". just because you weren't excited it doesn't mean you have to be an ass.

and to be honest, i remember feeling that same way when i saw someone else with one (and still do if it's a hot girl). also i don't think feeling this way means i need to get laid..

i enjoyed his little story and laughed at the "i'm not gay" jokes. reminded me of Conan O'Brien because he always says that.

to the OP: nice story~
to the haters:
Thanks, IamTKO...Maybe I ticked off the Tom Cruise fans...:eek: