I still find this crazy

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Put the phone down and pick up a drink, the internet will still be here when you're blasted. :laugh2:

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I love sitting at the bar and surfing the web.
I think I got banned here for three days because of an offensive post while at the bar... :cool:

sled14

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Fort Lauderdale
I know what you mean, we just got back from a 12 day trip halfway across the country and back, and being able to use the iPhone to surf the internet while on the road was perfect

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
one of the neatest things to me is that you could take a pic of the bartender, email it to your photobucket account then post it on this forum all without leaving your stool!

UNBELIEVABLE!

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I am posting from my beach chair at a campsite in San Diego, I have replied to my emails and looked up directions not only how to get here but our RV got a flat on the way up here and iPhone saved the day. All I did was type in "tires" in the city we were in and like 4 places popped up, we got off the freeway, they fixed the flat for us and we were back on the road. Also we found some great restaurants nearby. We even looked at our campsite before we got here via the satalite map to see where the best campsites were. Our friends we are with are totally impressed.
This is just awesome! and yes I do still find this all crazy!
yes it could use some improvements with updates but what we have is the envy of everyone elses phones!:p