I swear I searched for it!

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
I searched, but couldn't find anything. I saw an Avatar around here not too long ago. It was a portion of a Home screen, with an icon that specifically displayed, "EiC" on a purple background. I don't know much, but I'm guessing that person was jailbroken and had made this themselves.

Does anyone have something similar to that, that they could upload? Or even better, is the same person around to upload the original? Anything you guys can provide me with would be wonderful.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I searched, but couldn't find anything. I saw an Avatar around here not too long ago. It was a portion of a Home screen, with an icon that specifically displayed, "EiC" on a purple background. I don't know much, but I'm guessing that person was jailbroken and had made this themselves.

Does anyone have something similar to that, that they could upload? Or even better, is the same person around to upload the original? Anything you guys can provide me with would be wonderful.
It's actually a Shortcut. (Can't remember the name)

Just go to EIC... Click the + on the bottom of the screen, and then click Add to home screen and you've got it on your home screen. :)

meems

Bronze
Dec 3, 2008
Are you thinking of patrickj's avatar?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
It doesn't require jailbreaking - it's just the website's webclip. Do what Sav said and you'll get it.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
@Sav: That's what I tried at first, but instead of the eic clip, I get a screenshot of whatever part of the site i'm currently at.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
@Sav: That's what I tried at first, but instead of the eic clip, I get a screenshot of whatever part of the site i'm currently at.
Try adding it from the forum index. Also, give it a few seconds to load before you tap "OK" to add it to the home screen.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
Try adding it from the forum index. Also, give it a few seconds to load before you tap "OK" to add it to the home screen.
That did the trick! Thanks for all the help, guys! now my Home Screen really looks good. :cool:

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
Well... I suppose I should just get My "Home Screen-reveal" out of the way now. :p

They're not really in any particular order, but I try to keep the more-important or more-used ones to the bottom left, where I can get them easily with my thumb.

I've found myself deleting more apps than I'm downloading. I hate having so many pages to navigate through...

(My house gets such a great 3G signal! YES!)

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Your house is one of a few. AT&T's signal itself is horrible in many places, let's not talk about the 3G LOL.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Well... I suppose I should just get My "Home Screen-reveal" out of the way now. :p

They're not really in any particular order, but I try to keep the more-important or more-used ones to the bottom left, where I can get them easily with my thumb.

I've found myself deleting more apps than I'm downloading. I hate having so many pages to navigate through...

(My house gets such a great 3G signal! YES!)
Haha nice Home screen reveal haha:p
-You don't wanna see mine it hehe...it would take up too many pages lol!