I think I made a huge mistake

Montalicious

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
I decided to use my prepaid visa card that i had recently used most of and put it on my iTunes account. Well I fuigured since it had limited funds it would just stop me from buying music when it was empty but today I went and checked and noticed it had less than .99$ on it and I'm scaredthat I spent more money that I had on it. Well, I'm pretty sure I did. So whatshould I do? I don't want to get charged for fraud or anything! Help!

-montie, posted from my iPhone

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Don't worry about it. I had my credit card stolen and never got around to updating iTunes. When it couldn't validate, it asked me to update my credit card info. Moral of the story, just update your credit card info with a new card -- you'll be fine.

KTORRES1120

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
Yeah, you'll just carry a balance and wont be able to purchase anything else until that balance is paid. I did that too and eventually paid it and was all fine.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
yes my credit card got denied before randomly so I had a negative balance and just resolved it before buying anything else. Also it wont let you buy anything if your in the negative, so don't worry.