I think i might be ready to mod.

jonpno

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
ive had an iPhone for a good six months and im getting kind of bored. anyway i want to mod but am not sure. My biggest riff is if it is safe? have there been any cases where people have screwed there phones up? I got the phone with the 1.1.1 firmware but since i have updated to 1.1.2. I have read so much about jailbreak and appsnapp? or apptapp? i am pretty confused. I am all for moding i am just a little worried about it messing up the phone. If anyone could tell me the easiest way to jailbreak my phone and what the best way to go about it is then that would be fantastic.

Thanks
Kevin

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
ive had an iPhone for a good six months and im getting kind of bored. anyway i want to mod but am not sure. My biggest riff is if it is safe? have there been any cases where people have screwed there phones up? I got the phone with the 1.1.1 firmware but since i have updated to 1.1.2. I have read so much about jailbreak and appsnapp? or apptapp? i am pretty confused. I am all for moding i am just a little worried about it messing up the phone. If anyone could tell me the easiest way to jailbreak my phone and what the best way to go about it is then that would be fantastic.

Thanks
Kevin

You can jailbreak and if you mess up you can always do a restore to the original.

Here is where you can start

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

Thanks
Kevin
It's not likely you'll mess up your iPhone. Just follow the link KNK provided, and like he said, if something happens, you can just restore back to original (don't tell reas0n, tho)LOL:p